A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

I love it!

It's funny, and it's beautiful.

I can't believe I just said a Clock Day submission was beautiful, but I think it is!

The two clams were pretty funny, and the "hetero-normative paradigm" cracked me up. Everything after that was epic strange, beautiful, and hilarious.

Well done. :D

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Lol

Although I feel videos like these should be submitted to YouTube more than Newgrounds, I laughed at this. :P

RIP Michael Jackson. :[

Sprankton. A noun. Sprankton. A noun.

Brilliant

Randomness and nothing more. It's strange, but I keep watching it over and over. All of you're stuff is incredible. :P

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Fun, but really hard.

Ok. I either suck at RPGs, or this game is extremely hard.

There are, in my opinion, too many controls to memorize, too many spells, and too many items. But once you play for a while you get used to it. This game is like God of War meets Fable. The music was superb, the graphics were incredible, and the voices were fantastic. The controls were a bit confusing, and finding the Golden Sword was extremely tough. The last boss is one of the hardest bosses in video game history, without a doubt. But overall, it's a fun game. I'd play it again but it's just too damn long, which is hard to come by.

Well done!

GunBlood GunBlood

Fantastic.

It's simple, it's fun, it's easy to play, and most of all, it's addicting.

I could go on and on about how much I enjoy playing this game, but I'll just get straight to the point. You took a simple idea and made it fun and enjoyable. It gets hard, but who cares? Once you lose, you can easily restart and try again. No money to worry about, no upgrades to gain or lose, no damned achievements, it's just a simple and fun game.

Now, the lack of depth to this game could go either way. I love the fact it's short and simple, but at the same time I wish there was some sort of leveling system. If a sequel were to be made, so many more things could be implicated. Gun upgrades, speed upgrades, armor, the sky is the limit here. But as far as this simple concept of a shooting game goes, it's flawless. It has enough to make it a full game, and it doesn't lack any necessities. The physics are what really make this game for me. Shooting enemies in their feet makes them fall down, shooting them in the waist causes them to grab the wound and bend over, etc. This game is realistic and fun. The lack of background actually makes it better in my opinion. Instead of it being a saloon or in front of a building on a dirt road, it lets you use your imagination, and it just gives it to you straight: This isn't a game with bells and whistles and pointless features. It's a quick-draw game at it's absolute finest and it shows flashy effects and good graphics aren't needed for a fun gaming experience.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the future. :]

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Haha. Funny!

For people who don't get the joke, they won't find this funny in the least bit.

But seeing as how I've heard the song and know the meme, this game is hilarious. And it's a favorite. But I do have to say it's way too short.

~|Chrono Trigger: Piano|~ ~|Chrono Trigger: Piano|~

Beautiful

A true masterpiece. I am in love with this song.

I must have the sheet music!

Fantastic work. Keep it up. :D

Buzztone Symphony Buzztone Symphony

Dimrain47...

You never cease to amaze. Your audio is beautiful, catchy, and just has a nice sound. Please. Don't ever stop what you're doing.

The Tommy Song The Tommy Song

I love it.

The way it starts out is slow, and nice to hear. I love the way it progresses throughout the song. It has a happy tune, which I like. I can't think or anything to improve in this. Possibly more melody, but its perfect the way it is, pretty much. Its somewhat calming, as well. Keep it up. I love it. :D

Zombie of the Colossus Zombie of the Colossus

Amazing

It's well drawn, well colored, well designed, and pretty lawl. :P